You can use this drink to burn some calories, and also this drink supplies your body with vitamins and minerals, and in addition, by using this juice you can burn three kilograms in five days.
You can prepare this juice with only three ingredients, and it will help you to burn some calories, and it also supplies your body with vitamins and minerals. In addition, this juice improves digestion, and you can use it to eliminate the excess fluids and toxins from the body.
– 1 bunch of parsley
– 1 lemon
– 1 glass of water
Firstly you need to do is to chop the parsley, than you should add the squeezed lemon juice and then add the glass of water. Remember that you should drink the juice on an empty stomach every day, but don’t forget, only for five days. When you finish with this then you should make a break of ten days.
As we already says this juice is used for burning calories, and it also supplies your body with vitamins and minerals, and in addition, by using it you can lose three kilograms in five days.
The most popular antioxidant is parsley and it is one of the most powerful antioxidants and it is rich in antioxidants such as beta carotene and zeaxanthin and vitamins C, K and E.
For the beginning we will tell you some health benefits of parsley leaves:
– Firstly, parsley is known like a antioxidant which neutralize certain carcinogens and parsley also inhibit tumor growth.
– Parsley is known to be an anti-inflammatory agent and may help in rheumatoid arthritis.
– Parsley is also very useful in treating urinary tract infections.
– Parsley is sometimes used to start menstrual flow.
Some effects which appear if you use parsley in large quantities:
– One of the biggest dangers of using parsley is that it will stimulate menstrual flow and should therefore, not be used during pregnancy.
– Better for you is not to use more than typical food amounts of parsley during breast-feeding.
– Don’t take parsley if you have kidney disease. Parsley contains chemicals that can make kidney disease worse.
– Taking parsley in medical amounts along with blood thinning medication is not recommended.