MERLENG

Get Rid of These light Bulbs Immediately,They CAUSE ANXIETY, MIGRAINES, AND EVEN CANCER

In order to save money and energy we are trying a lot of things. The eco-friendly light bulbs are one of the efforts.

However, the new generation of energy efficient light bulbs are so toxic that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created an emergency protocol you need to follow in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released. If broken indoors, these light bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration into the air, according to a study conducted by researchers from the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute for German’s Federal Environment Agency.

Capture_2015_12_19_19_40_48_666

What can cause the energy efficient light bulbs?

Migraines

Seizures

Fatigue

Inability to concentrate

Anxiety

Dizziness

Cluster headaches

These couple reasons I think that are enough to go back to the Incandescent bulbs

Energy saving bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a potent neurotoxin that is especially dangerous to children and pregnant women. It is especially toxic to the brain, the nervous system, the liver and the kidneys. It can also damage the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. It can lead to tremors, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.
Energy saving bulbs can cause cancer.

Peter Braun at Berlin Germany’s Alab Laboratory made a new study and found that these light bulbs contain poisonous carcinogens that could cause cancer:

Phenol, a somewhat acidic lethal white crystalline strong, got from coal tar and utilized as a part of compound production.

Naphthalene, an unpredictable white crystalline compound, delivered by the refining of coal tar, utilized as a part of mothballs and as a crude material for substance produce.
Styrene, an unsaturated fluid hydrocarbon, got as a petroleum side effect.
Energy saving light bulbs emit a lot of UV rays.

Since we know that UV rays are harmful for the skin and for the eyes, we should know that these light bulbs produce UV radiation.

The immune system gets attack directly from the radiation rays and furthermore damages the skin just enough to stop the proper formation of D3.

So in spite of the vitality and cost funds, these lights posture genuine wellbeing dangers and you might need to change back to general glowing knobs. In any case, be cautious at the same time. In the event that one happens to break, the risks are severe to the point that the Environmental Protection Agency has laid out an extremely detailed protocol to manage the mercury and growth bringing on chemicals, which you can read beneath:

The Official E.P.A. Broken Bulb Clean-up Procedure

According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the following emergency procedure should be followed in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released.

Before Cleanup

Have people and pets leave the room.

Air out the room for 5-10 minutes by opening a window or door to the outdoor environment.

Shut off the central forced air heating/air-conditioning system, if you have one.

What do you need to clean up broken bulb:

Stiff paper or cardboard
Sticky tape
Damp paper towels or disposable wet wipes (for hard surfaces)
A glass jar with a metal lid or a sealable plastic bag.
During clean up:

Never vacuum – Vacuuming is not recommended unless broken glass remains after all other cleanup steps have been taken. Vacuuming could spread mercury-containing powder or mercury vapor.
Try to pick all the broken glass and the visible powder. With the help of stiff paper or cardboard scoop the glass pieces
Using the duct tape collect the remaining glass pieces or powder.

Place cleanup materials in a sealable container.

After Cleanup

Instantly put all bulb pieces and cleanup materials, including vacuum cleaner sacks, outside in a rubbish holder or ensured region until materials can be discarded. Abstain from leaving any debris pieces or cleanup materials inside.

Next, check with your nearby government about transfer necessities in your general vicinity, in light of the fact that a few regions require bright light bulbs (broken or unbroken) be taken to a neighborhood reusing focus. On the off chance that there is no such prerequisite in your general vicinity, you can discard the materials with your household unit trash.

On the off chance leave the room where the bulb was broken, and shut off the air conditions for few hours.

Source: healthadvisorgroup.com