Most people indulge in eating without even thinking about the potential consequences. Even worse, when a disease has developed, many people fail to associate their health problem with the type of food they have been eating and the way they have been eating it.
Irregular and difficult bowel movements are one of the first signs of intestinal problem, while there are many other symptoms that indicate intoxicated gastrointestinal tract.
If you experience any of the symptoms or conditions below, a gastrointestinal cleanse is the right thing for you:
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gassy stomach, flatulence or bloating
- Colon cancer
- Crohn’s disease
- Intestinal polyps
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
The gastrointestinal cleanse presented below provides amazing results, giving the body a new energy and vitality boost.
HOW DOES POOR INTESTINAL HEALTH AFFECT YOUR OVERALL BEING?
Understanding the function of the intestines is the first step towards becoming aware of the effects of poor intestinal health on the overall health:
- Formation of feces for removal of toxic and waste products
- Absorption of water, minerals, and nutrients
- Synthesis of vitamins
- Breakdown of food eaten via beneficial bacteria
- Offering defense against disease-causing organisms
- The health of the entire system depends on how effectively the intestinal tract is able to perform its functions.
- Poor eating habits are known to contribute to sluggishness of intestinal functions and poor bowel movements.
In case of irregular bowel movements, toxic matter in the tract is constantly in contact with the intestinal walls, increasing the risk of colon disease and leaky gut. Needless to say, the detrimental bacteria multiply rapidly, soon overtaking the beneficial bacteria. Consequently, this leads to a wide range of diseases, all of which weaken the immune system.
BACTERIAL, YEAST AND PARASITE OVERGROWTH
The aforementioned condition is known as SIBO and is known to stem from imbalance of microbes in the gut. Including foods that are rich in enzymes, nutrients, and fiber promote regular and complete bowel movements. In that case, bacteria, yeast, and parasites cannot cause any issues in the system.
HOW TO DO AN EFFECTIVE GASTROINTESTINAL CLEANSE
EXTENDED JUICE FASTING
While juice fasting is one of the most popular ways to have a complete clean-up of the gastrointestines, it requires high diligence in drinking many glasses of juices on a daily basis and not eating solid foods.
A 21 to 28-day juice fast is ideal for this purpose, allowing all the detox organs to detoxify and rest. In other words, it ensures that no artificial food additives have the ability to intoxicate the system. At the same time, juices can repair the damage to the cells, heal them, and nourish them back to health.
During an extended fast, the old fecal matters are broken up and ready to be flushed out at the time of breaking fast when solid foods are slowly introduced. Extended juice fasting is an effective and safe method for gastrointestinal cleanse to eliminate old wastes and encrustrations.
WITH FIBER DRINK
These days, there are many different gastrointestinal cleanse formulas claiming to remove pounds of waste matter within a short period of time. This particular program is very simple to do; it uses a few common ingredients, and it provides amazing results with patients with eczema, acid reflux, obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
GASTROINTESTINAL CLEANSE FIBER DRINK
WHEN AND HOW LONG TO TAKE
It is recommended to take this drink for at least 2 weeks, up to 28 days maximum. Take a 3-month break and repeat if needed.
- Day 1: Drink 1x daily
- Day 2: Drink 2x daily
- Day 3 onwards: Drink 3x daily
If you start having proper bowel movements after taking this drink, you may start taking it 4x daily.
FIBER DRINK FORMULA
- Add a teaspoon of raw honey, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon of quality psyllium husk powder in a glass of 250 ml of room temperature water. Mix well until all the ingredients dissolve and drink immediately.
- Follow by another 8 oz glass room temperature water right away. Add: a teaspoon of raw honey and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Drink plenty of water during the day!
- Raw honey: Opt for manuka or raw organic honey for optimal results!
- Apple cider vinegar: Again, use unfiltered apple cider vinegar, such as Bragg’s apple cider.
- Psyllium husk powder: Buy high quality organic psyllium husk which can be found in any health foodstore.
SUPPLEMENTS TO TAKE DURING THE CLEANSE
Add a few drops of oregano oil in a glass of water and take this two to three times daily, starting from the day you begin with the cleanse.
Drink a glass of freshly-extracted juice daily that is high in antioxidants.
Take fermented foods or high quality probiotics supplements.
Take Food grade diatomaceous earth which is effective in killing yeast and parasites.